Friday, March 26, 2010

i betcha.





I've been exercising! I know, CRAZY huh?!? It's been wonderful. My motivation? Mental images of the Biggest Loser, if they have the motivation and will power to work their asses off, then I do too. So far I've lost weight and that's the goal. I'm feeling good about myself and that's what matters.... (hehe...Maia has hiccups...in her sleep... right now. Cutest thing ever). Anyways :]

I've been researching camera stuff and I know what I'm working for this summer as far as camera and specific lenses, I've even worked out tax into it! I'm going to work my butt off for this. It's my dream and I want it sooooo badly. I'm freaking determined :D



I'm so tireddd. We woke up early to get Maia's dual citizenship process finalized and it was a no go :[ sad day. I thought I was going to cry...we have some other things to do first and so I was a little upset. As a mother...I think that it's important for Maia to soak up her heritage and also get the opportunities that she rightfully deserves. I decided that I want her to at least go to school here...If not all her years, most of them. They know how to do school here and it's not just a walk in the park, it really requires dedication and hard work. And also, I've learned that if it's something really important to Jose then it should be important to me as well. I really feel that when I honor his desires and try to understand him and make things that are special and important to him....become the same for myself, it draws us together. He's a pretty awesome guy.



Soooo I think I'm gonna go back to my natural hair color this summer...blonde. AHHHHH! Seriously. Not even kidding. Last time it was blonde was the summer of 2006! hahaaaaa.....WoW. I want a drastic change. A good, MILF kinda change hahahahahaha. Hellll yes :D I'm ready for it. Bring it on! I wanna shine, for Jose. And I definitely will.

i betcha.



2 comments:

Chocolate Sister said...

Miss Sunshine!!!Its great that your going back to blonde!!the work out is def giving good fruits;) you look awesome.
And am gonna miss you guys ssooooo freaking much.

Bride 2 Be said...

Hey lady!
I miss you bunches!
What have you been doing for your workout? I'm not doing bootcamp anymore, so I need to figure out how to keep going, gotta be in shape for my wedding... :)
Love you!