
1. I went swimsuit shopping, second day in a row. Everything worked until it came to my boobs. I officially want a boob reduction. No further thought. I'm saving for that beautiful day when I no longer have to cry about them.
2. I hate being out of the loop. My family seems to change drastically daily and I get to hear it all weeks after.
3. I can't stand my hair. It's in desperate need of a cut, style, and color. I have total mom hair right now. BUT I refuse to make the common MOMMY mistake and cute it all off. That's a no-no.
4. I need close friends that are girls. I can honestly say that even the girls that I once considered my best friends, I don't anymore. I have not a clue about what's going on in their lives and I've been easily replaced. Jose doesn't understand that when I go shopping all day for a swimsuit and not ONE works, that I need an hour to myself to punch pillows, cry and dream about working out.
5. I have terrible headaches. Maybe being pregnant ruined my eyesight or something. I just have a feeling that I should see more detail in life.
6. My wardrobe hasn't been changed in 2 years. I have holes in some of my clothing. humph.
7. I stubbed my toe on the bed this morning. I should've expected a dreary day.
8. May baby slobbers on everything. I wish I could complain more about this but I actually kind of adore this stage.
9. I really can't stand the roads in Costa Rica...it's either that or Jose's driving....I'm not sure which, but I usually get a tummy ache.
10. I miss my sister. I wish I could hug her and spill out all of my secrets, because even tho she may not understand my mommy side, she understands everything else and how I feel about most things.
-ME : pic taken by mac photobooth :D

No comments:
Post a Comment