Sunday, January 24, 2010

5,6 & 7 of 33 Days of Pilates


Hahaha what a joke! I haven't done pilates these past three days and I won't even lie about it. Jose has been home so it would be awkward to ask him to leave his own room so that I can do pilates.

On another note, if you don't speak English all to well and don't understand this then you can click the translate button on the top of the page into any language you'd like. Very useful, and hopefully you can understand me better :]

Maia has learned how to scream. Yes you heard me correctly, scream...altho I don't really know how to call it. It's not a scream like my brother's dying or anything, it's more of a very intense yell which you can hear all the way from the other side of the house! I love her, she is growing so much and getting very chubby. Very chubby! She loves to eat her toes as of a week ago and they have become her very best friends. Lovely! It's great having her, I look forward to waking up to her every morning and I can not imagine what my life would look like without her. She is a huge blessing.

This summer I plan on getting started with school online!! So that I can do school while be in Costa Rica with Jose so that he can be a part of Maia's life. That is the most important thing right now and I'm not willing to let him miss out on anything. So please remember to keep us in your prayers. Love you all, miss you
Me

2 comments:

Della said...

Eeek! If you are ever ever in Northern Va, I want to hold your baby. She is way to cute.

Hope the pilates go better...I absolutely hate working out around people. Maybe that's why I run early in the country?

Della said...

First, thanks for your super sweet comment. Totally made my day. :)