I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I'm hitting an all time low. I have never hated myself, my body....as much as I do right now. I don't mean to be a major downer, but I can't write my feelings anywhere else or really tell anyone...no one understands except maybe a blank canvas to expose myself on. Pilates has failed, my self esteem sucks and I don't want to have my 21 birthday. I wish the day would just fly right past me without my knowledge. But enough of my personal life...
Maia is growing like a wildfire. She's so much fun and everyday is a new adventure with her. She still loves her feet like no one I've ever met before, including myself. She's pretty cool. Lately when she gets tired, she has started to throw a fit. Which is totally new for us. I haven't experienced this yet hahaha. But at least we know what to do when that starts to happen.
Jose and I are good, I guess. Kinda stressed lately. I try not to be, but it's my own personal issues that make it hard for us to be closer. Still love him to pieces, just probably not an ideal relationship at the moment.
Anyways...Maia is crying, so that's my cue. Time to feed her. Yay boob milk!

1 comment:
Sounds like it's time for some shoe shopping.
But seriously, if you have time, try running. It's my favorite form of stress relief. I know it can be hard with a baby...especially one who's find out what a fit is. :)
Post a Comment