So I started doing Pilates (Winsor style :] ) yesterday and waking up this morning was HELL. My arms felt like jello and my butt hurt and my abs did and I was thinking, why do I feel like this, what was I doing yesterday?? Then it came to me, PILATES!! Nooooooo! So needless to say when I started today I looked probably more like a wet noodle than anything else. It was terribly frustrrating, but after a shower and some playing with Maia, I'm ready for Day 3 tomorrow. I wanna look good, for me, for Jose, for my health.Maia woke up today extremely vocal, like nothing I've ever heard from her before. She just sat there most of the day testing her vocal cords. High, Low, Squeeling, Yelling, it was fabulous. :]
Ahh I miss the world. Well I miss the US, I miss Wisconsin the most tho. I can't wait to go visit someday. I wish I could see everyone again. :] That'd be a dream come true. For sure!
Today, I don't know what to feel. Just kind of...out of whack. Like my emotions aren't in order or something. blah. :[ It shall get better tho, NO FEAR :]
-ME

1 comment:
listen up! you are adorable. i love you so much! okay? okay! end of STORRRYYYY! :D
Post a Comment