Saturday, December 12, 2009

The goose is indeed already fat!


Well Christmas is around the corner so fast already. I feel like thanksgiving was just yesterday, which is a tad bit sad, simply because it was such a great holiday for us. The countdown has officially begun! 15 days until we go to Costa Rica!!!

At one point I'm extremely excited, I can't not think about it, it consumes me almost. And yet at another, I'm scared out of my mind. I can honestly say that the last time I spoke any great amount of Spanish was well 2 years ago and I have the worst fear of making a fool of myself. Not to mention, I'm going to be staying at Jose's house and how extremely awkward and shameful I feel knowing that not only do they know we've had sex but that there's a child to prove it. I mean it takes two to tango but in any parents mind they are going to...not necessarily despise the other, but look at them differently than their own. Simply because, well, we didn't wait until marriage.

If I may add, so delightfully, if you follow my blog and are NOT married but contemplating the whole sex thing...honestly, waiting would be my best advice. God's good, and his relationship with us is through marriage as we should be also with one anther. So back onto life now that I've created a wonderful little bunny trail. CHEERS :]

Maia is great! She really is. I thought that being a mom would be hard more because of the sacrifices that you make as far as money, and friends, and time...but when you become a parent letting go is not hard. Maia is my investment, I will put as much of myself into her life as I possibly can so that she grows up to be a wonderful and great woman. That is my hope and prayer.

Lately the pressure is on to make her laugh. We try constantly to get that little girl to laugh and I know it's in there and that once she really gets the art of laughing down, she won't stop....I fear this with talking as well, but we have quite a few months before I have to worry about that! Lately, I know this is TMI but lately, I feel that whenever that dirty diaper goes off and a clean one is slapped on her little butt, it's messy again!!! The GIRL POOPS ALL THE FREAKING TIME! I'm proud :] hahahahh. Just totally kiddinggggg....or not. =]

This shall indeed be interesting to take this little spit fire on an airplane! I can't wait to see her little eyes get wide! It's gonna be amazing. I feel like I have so much to do before we go that it just sort of boggles my mind into a permanant...d-d-d-uhhhhhhhhhhh-mmmmmmm stage where I can't get much accomplished. So this shall be interesting. With 3 months down, I have decided that nearing 6 months I'll start to get her off the breastfeeding, however, I don't have much confidence that it'll work. Breastfeeding has its perks for Maia but I'd like to believe it does for me as well. It's one thing that I can constantly count on to get my alone time with Maia but it's also insanely relaxing, for the both of us. Through all of the upcoming changes, it's one thing that will be there regardless.

Ahaa! The race is on, women, PILATES FREAKING HURT! Definitely and hopefully worth the pain but wow...holy man. I feel like my butt is made of 59,873 muscles and that I can feel EVERY SINGLE ONE of them. If you're looking to loose that baby fat and tone your body, I heard that pilates and pushups are the way to go (pushups more so for the depletion of the boobies).

It's nearing 10:45 pm and I should probably lay down for my beauty sleep so......Goodnight my family and friends. I'm out!
Sonya


No comments: