! Holy crap time flies! I have the most beautiful daughter in the world to prove it. Life has gone from watching her sleep about 20-22 hours a day to a bubbly smiley little girl that fights sleep!!!!We just came back from Thanksgiving Vacation in Gulf Shores, Alabama! It was pretty amazing! Maia went to the beach for the first time and got to meet my grandparents, parents, sister, and little brothers! They all spoiled her, as you probably have assumed and coming back was hard to do.
Maia is laughing now! And it's fun to watch her entertain herself and everyone else. She loves when you talk and play with her and I constantly find myself tickling her and trying to get a reaction.
She's started to sleep all night from about 10 pm to 5 am. So I'm finally getting some good rest! I love her so much more in those wee morning hours. hahahahahaaaaaaa......it's hard. Truly, I find myself falling asleep feeding her.
She's still breastfed which makes the money thing so much easier. Because she's still pretty cheap until of course you unleash me in a store with spending money and I find myself in the baby isle's. Totally can't help myself. I have no self control. Seriously, it's bad. Real bad.
She's grown to be cuter and cuter everyday and I can't imagine my life without her. Jose has done an amazing job with her and he really is such a great father. She's so lucky to have him...I'm lucky too :] He's pretty freaking awesome. I wish I could write more but I have a hungry baby to tend to. I love you all, thanks for keeping up with us!
Jose, Sonya and Maia!

No comments:
Post a Comment