Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I feel GREAT!

So yes! OMG! We're almost done! It's quite a scarey thought because I'm so not ready for this. Which means....I SHOULD'VE NEVER HAD SEX! But you know what??? I have the best little girl in the world! I wake up to her kicking and moving around and wedging herself ever so nicely in between my ribs!!! But I love it! I love the fact that if my phone is on vibrate and it's on my belly, she kicks it off everytime! I love the fact that after I eat even the smalles amount of ice cream I have terrible heartburn. She's great!

She has learned that when I'm not moving I'm usually very comfortable or asleep and well...that's her time to shine! She wakes up and moves around and gets me all uncomfortable just to remind me that she's still there! But I love every minute of it...it honestly is the best feeling in the world. I can't tell you any better feeling than to feel her move and kick. It makes me so happy. She's my precious baby.

Her newest thing is kicking me when I sing. It's hilarious! And it's not minutes after I have been singing...it's right away. She could have been sleeping for a long time and the minute I sing she wakes up and starts kicking. I have a feeling she'll be a music baby. Very much like her daddy. He loves music =]

As far as development, her fingernails are all grown now!! yikes she's gonna scratch me!!! Her bone marrow is now in total charge of red blood cell production, which is very good. She's between 2-3 pounds and more than a foot long!! woooo! big baby! She can open her eyes and percieve light and darkness. She jumps at all loud noises...like thunder, a dog barking, a car horn, me screaming from a spider....yeah!! hahahaha. She can feel now, so touching things have a feeling to her now. Her taste and smell is quite beyond what it will be at birth, it dulls from here to birth. That's pretty crazy, huh? mhm. =]

As far as me, I'm doing good, no, great! I've been staying pretty active and I keep on the go constantly. So I feel pretty good. Lately I lose my breath quickly and get dizzy but it's just petty to what it has been. The doctor is keeping me on lots of sugar, iron, and water cuz I lack it all. And they've threatened bedrest....but I doubt that'll happen. I'm hopeful. Remember to keep us all in your prayers and think about us! Love you all and thanks for checking up on us!
Sonya Marie!

No comments: