That's my nephew, Isaiah, with his cousin, Maia. So I'm sort of blogging because last night I kind of hit a low. I just sort of need your prayers alot. Jose is currently in school and I don't get to see him till the very end of August and that means he's missed out on almost the whole pregnancy :(Last night when my brother Jason was talking, Maia started to kick, and I never really paid much attention to it before, but the more I do the more sad I get. I guess I just want her to kick to her daddy's voice...not my brother's. I feel so sad and so I kept my distance for the rest of the night from my brother because it just kind of killed me inside.
I do talk to her in Spanish and I read little Spanish baby books to her but I just want more than anything for her to hear daddy's voice, recognize it, and kick =[
Anyways. Just pray. That would be really awesome guys. Thanks. Love you all :(
Me

1 comment:
awww :( i wish i was there too
ill be there soon babe
Post a Comment