The little miss responsible for all my latest hurdles is growing quite rapidly in there! She knows how to put on quite the show. The newest thing I've come to realize is that she loves tight spaces and this has led me to the conclusion of two things: she's got cold blood (like her dad) or she's a snuggler. I sleep in a ball and in the perfect ball, you can feel her moving as far down as she possibly can wedging herself into the little area where my leg meets my stomach. It's a weird feeling, let me tell you. And then there is the days when I'm sitting at the computer, like now and she decides to try and curl as much of her body into my chest cavity area where there's the gap between the set of my ribs. her head must fit perfect in there. She's going to be a funny one...I can feel it.Recently her latest thing is waking up to a loud movie. There will be no movement, then we all sit down for a movie and my step dad turns it WAYYYY up and in minutes she'll be awake moving around. I think she dances, it's that or something but she moves around pretty fast and for a good hour or more sometimes. I LOVE MY BABYYYYYYYY! And I was looking at Jose's baby pictures and mine...I think we'll make a very cute baby =] I'll show you. Jose, you can punch me later for posting one of your pictures.


See???? I think we'll make a very cute baby. Do correct me if I'm wrong. Altho of the two of us, I'm so cuter than he is =] hahahahaha.
So what's Maia's development been up to??? Let's take a look! Well she's getting her baby chub and she's about reaching her birth length so yay!!! Now I can kiss her cheeksies!! Well....when she's out that is. Although she's still active, her days of trying out for Cirque du Soleil are pretty much over. She's losing room fast in my belly =] She's starting to settle head down for her BiRtHdAy! Yay! Her head of hair is about visible now and her beautiful eyes have pigment!!! woo woo!!! What does she do all day? Blink, practice breathing, peeing, listening to all of this crazy noise on the outside, grabbing things, making faces, kick and jab the crap out of mommy...sounds like the life!
She's awake about every other hour...usually on the odd hours too. So 5, 7, 9, 11....you got the point. And I heard that her sleeping patterns carry through to after birth, so we'll have our hands full. I'm gonna be one tired lady. I might take up drinking coffee as a sport =] and I hate coffee so that's saying alot. It's not going to be easy, no one ever said it was. Unless of course you're superwoman.
But I can't wait to see her, and hold her, and smell her, cuz new babies smell so good. Until they poop. Then I'm screwed. =P
I love you all,
Sonya and Miss Maia

No comments:
Post a Comment