Hey you guysssssssssssss. I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is good, fine, and healthy...as far as they know =] They looked at a few things and had me do the whole health history thingy in mine and Jose's family. Which I could barely answer on his behalf.
They looked at my pee and my HCG levels were still extremely high...not like bad high, but yeah, so they had me do an ultrasound to confirm that I wasn't carrying twins. Well they did confirm that my uterus is flipped! So they had to do an internal ultrasound and with my luck, those really aren't the best especially when your uterus is flipped. So they didn't really see anything except the sack..so no faternal twins...but there's always the possiblity of identical which she was very quick to point out. =/
It was awkward to have the wand shoved up my thinger...but I guess necessary. Anyways I'm tired, that's all I have to report.
Love you all,
Sonya
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Flipped uterus. YIKES BIKES. No worries though. I'll be there when you deliever the baby. I'm excited, and I'm always praying. Love you always.
Post a Comment