so I started writing this and then it all got deleted. Darnnnnn.
Alright so 10 weeks in. I bet you're dying to know what it's been like.
Well, I will gladly give you input...WEAR PROTECTION, LOTS OF IT! (if you're married) or DON'T HAVE SEX! Seriously, I feel like so disgusting. I can't even begin to tell you what it's like to feel like you have the flu 24/7 everyday. It's disgusting. The baby is like, toxic, to me or something. Because it hurts to eat anything. I haven't found anything that doesn't hurt yet. It hurts all day but its the worst right in the morning, around noon, around 3-4 pm, and then again the minute I lay down for bed. I freaking hate it.
Anyways, aside from it all, I guess I feel alright otherwise. I'm tired all of the time. I sleep alot and as if it's not enough. I have to sleep more during the day or late afternoon because I'm just so completely wiped out. This thing is taking everything out of me. =[
So, I guess you're dying to know what's going on with the actual baby....? yes? okay. Well acording to the pregnancy calendar and doctor thingers and my book....The baby is moving now, I can't feel it, but it moves =] It's about 1.2 inches long and weighs about 3-5 grams. And! It looks clearly like a baby now and not like a little alien/fish thing. It's heart is completely developed now and apparently it has quite the heartbeat =] The baby's face will become well formed this week...hm I wonder what it'll look like. Prolly cute. Maybe..hahah
I like to look at my tummy cuz it's weird to not be fat all around but have this one bulge..hahaha. I've never really had a big tummy because it was just the way my body was. But now I do, all in one place and it's funny. I poke it alot.
Anyways, I just realized that I have a very important call to make so I gotta go for now.
Love you all
Sonya and baby =]
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
our baby is big
Am sure the baby will have the perfect skin color(inside joke) lol and look very beautyful.
God is good, its awesome that inside that tiny body there is a hearth already develop!!!
Post a Comment