Tomorrow is the big day where they have to poke around in my "PRIVATE SPOT"!!!!!! I honestly am like totally cheesin out. I am so not looking forward to this. But the upside is that I will find out some important info and make sure that the baby is still healthy and happy.
Which ultimately is a good thing.
Recently my stumach bulge feels like its growing and it scares me. I'm like scared to get bigger. =[ It's cute tho, and this chick at the store like grabbed it and she looked so dirty and I kinda freaked out on her...well not kinda, but I really FREAKED out on her =/ not a good scenario.
Anways, um what else? oh yes, my headaches have seemingly felt like they're just gaining in on me and constantly getting worse. I heard it's common for some woman during pregnancy but I'm gonna have to find something. Cuz I cannot take Tylenol and that's all I'm allowed take as far as pain reliever goes.
So I gotta find a loophole, something, anything. Even if it's doctor prescribed. Cuz they just get worse and sometimes not like long or anything they have sharp stabbing feels and then they go and then within 10 mins another stabbing pain. It's weird. Totally stupid. =/Humph.
So my boobs like itch...hahah yeah and like, in PUBLIC! And when it itches, it itches, really badly...and it's pretty embarassing cuz I dance around and haha yeah it's great! or hide behind my mom and scratch it =] I'm genius like that =]
hahahha jk
My morning sickness has kinda slowed down, it's mainly if I eat something or smell something but otherwise I've been holding in the last few days or week or whatever.
As far as you crazy people pawning off my baby before it's unborn, just quit it. I'll prove myself capable of this, you just wait and see. It's not what I wanted but I can do it. And to those people, you know who you are, you must be crazy because you can't even take care of your own children or house for that matter. Which maybe, you should consider... =]
As for now, I'm still nervous and waiting for tomorrow, byebye! Love ya guys
Sonya

1 comment:
mm one more month.
the visit will be alright i wish i was with you.
the baby is ours! no one elses.
Post a Comment