So like...um Thursday morning, I woke up with this immeasurable pain searing in my throat and it dropped me right back to like, 12th grade...strep throat or tonsilitus (did i spell that right?), aha...anyways, and I thought I was like seriously dying a little bit. Like really cuz it's been a few years. SO I called my mom and told her and she was like...let's go to the doctor.
So we go and at that point it took like every ounce of energy in my body to even brush my hair and then brush my teeth....5 times (sick breath) and then we get to the medical office thing-a-jigger and im just sitting there waiting...and dying....and waiting....and then i was like, yeah i need to lay down cuz im gonna pass out, so as i get comfy, here comes the doc, and well sure enough, it's strep throat! But so that it wouldn't harm the baby they gave me this weak antibiotic crap that has just really taken days for me to feel anything at all.
But the baby is safe so it's all okay right? yeah...right, I'm thinkin, give me somethin just a tad stronger, it's my kid, it can take it... =]
cuz I'm a pill popper...HAHAHAHAH im seriously kidding. I would never. Not funny, okay =]
sorry... =[
So yeah and then my sister in law...ya know, the day I woke up on my death bed, decides to put my nephew right next to me while she showers and I was like wiggin out, cuz that kid (looking at his parents med history) is bound to get ear infections easily...and strep and ear infections stem from the same bacteria. yeah not a good move. I was cheesin for a bit. Better the baby cry in the play pen then be crying a few days later in pain. =[
But he's okay as far as I know.
Oh! and get this...Tuesday I got this like big Prenatal visit and the doctor (thank Jesus is a lady) will be pokin around my pookie area and yeah, I might runaway. I don't even look down there...seriously, that whole idea of someone in that general direction sort of scares me *censored*-less =C
I'm NOT looking forward to this one bit. At all! I'm so done! I'm never ever having sex again.
That's my ending note =]
hehe
love you all,
Sonya
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment