ohhhhh, so you've all seen my belly =OSo far, in this little adventure I'm already pokin out. It sucks cuz I gained 4 freaking pounds in one week and to top it all my boobs grew! As if they weren't big enough, right? So I had to go bra shopping, which I hate...and then I ended up just getting upset. =[
My boobs! Oh my boobs have been so sore and tender, that even the slightest touch sends me to the floor. It's terrible feeling. =/
And as far as that morning sickness thing...yeah I've been sick since the first week...I know, it sounds ridiculous but it's not impossible...I actually found that I'm very like my mother in this sense, she also was very similar in this matter. I get sick anytime of day, it happens in the shower, in public, when I'm walking. Anything can trigger it. Mainly cigarette smoke. So far I have found that my baby HATES Little Ceasars, I puke within minutes...I can't eat Taco Bell, pepperoni (anything), eggs, or marshmallows either. And this week I found out that Chinese food also will send me to the bathroom in minutes. So as time moves forward it becomes evident what my food choices will be limited to. On the other hand, I haven't really had cravings yet, so that's good. I eat as I feel hungry.
Headaches, oh the headaches, are so bad sometimes, that I can't focus on anything. I have been drinking about 5 bottles of 16.9 oz waters a day or sometimes more, because I know the lack of water causes headaches too, but I havent found a solution for these brain beasts yet.
On top of these wonderful aches and pains, I get these back pains, which I wasn't really expecting to feel yet, but they're not bad or anything just dull and they sort of last all day. I'm not a fan of this at all =[
Just in the last few days, I have started peeing constantly, I pee like it's no one's business. And I found out that this is actually due to the increased blood in my system. Pretty intresting.
Then to top it all off, I have these like, terrible mood swings and sometimes I'm doing just fine until something, anything just triggers this extreme emotional roller coaster of depression, anger, and sadness. I struggle constantly with the idea of being pregnant at this time in my life. I have to put college aside and everything has just kind of come to a hault. So when I found out that I was pregnant for the real deal, I cried, and cried... And don't judge me, but I even thought about abortion. The ONE thing I have been so FIRM on never doing, it's crossed my mind. I won't do it, I would never but just an extreme thought with extreme emotions. The last few days have been pretty depressing, I have came to the realization of a lot of realities and it's taking an effect on me.
This morning I woke up and swore I was going to puke where I sat and I waited for a while and I felt okay. I then got in the shower and all of the sudden....boom. I puked...a LOT. So just the start to a normal day I guess. Church was good, hard to focus, but good. Anyways, I love you all...I'm gonna go, I feel icky...so I will blog later =]
Love you all,
Sonya

2 comments:
Poor muffin. Maybe try lemons. The citrus is said to help make nausea go away. It helps me.
(:
Post a Comment