
As many of you probably know me, you'll know that I grew up in the church. So finding out that you're pregnant and not married, well, that my dear friends is a problem. I'm not going to talk about the sex or anything like that, because in all honesty, I'm not proud that I made that decision before I got married, but on the other hand I didn't just do it with any old "Joe Shmoe".
So for those of you that don't know, that I would expect to know, hahaha, the father of my baby is Jose David Solano. Yup that guy I've been going out with for a year and half or so. If you still don't know him, he is the best thing ever that has happened to me. I love him so much and he never fails to make me happy. He keeps me going. I met him in Costa Rica, in the Summer of 2006 through Global Expeditions (Teen Mania)...he was a translator. Then in the Summer of 2007 I went backfor about 6 months and we started dating and that is that. =]
Since then he has visited me twice, in September and then again in December for Christmas. And that's when Baby Solano was concieved.
Humph
=/
For those of you reading that I've known for a long time and that know my convictions and the truths that I stand by, I have to say that I am sorry, if I have felt that I have let you down. I made a big mistake, but at the same time, I'm not going to sit here and regret it. God has a huge plan for my life, for Jose's life, and obviously our baby's life, and sitting here and regretting the choice I made won't turn back time or the fact that there is something growing inside of me...(I sound like an alien :] )... So with that being said I'm sure you have already come to the conclusion that I'm keeping the baby.
Being pregnant, not married, and very young has kind of led me to blogspot because of the fact that I have to talk about this journey but I'm not ready for everyone to know...hence its not announced on Myspace or Facebook. And on top of it, I have yet to talk to my father. Which will be the hardest thing I have EVER done, but he will know very soon. Within a week or two at the latest. So thank you all for joining me and taking the time to read this, I will be constantly writing to let you all know the progress and details of Baby Solano. =]
Love you all,
Sonya

No comments:
Post a Comment