Saturday, June 30, 2012

Afternoon Giggles.

If you haven't yet. Crank up the music, dance like a freak and jump on the bed with your kids (even if you don't have kids). It's worth every second.
Maia's favorite song is, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. I'm not kidding - my 2 yr old puts her hands to her head in phone position and sings "eh dis is craaaazyyyy, call me babyyyy" hahahaha. So what if she has the lyrics a little off :) So turn on the song and scroll through the pics :]

And yes, my legs look bangin :P I'm gonna start posting "Fit Fridays" stay tuned :D

















3 comments:

Andrea said...

These photo's are dreamy and just plain awesome. Oh, and give me your legs please?

Skye said...

Great photos! And yes, I LOVE that song- I crank it up in the car (dar I say on repeat) all the time! Maia is so sweet - look at that face!

Christa Cox said...

you take such beautiful photos