Thursday, May 31, 2012
done here.
I have decided to stop blogging. Maybe it's not permanent, maybe it is. Right now, I'm just not sure. I've spilled out my heart here. I've posted my life and while I've never been one to go into much detail, I feel that I've still let too much of my life out in the open. After a friend wrote me notifying me of a someone that created a fake facebook account with our pictures...and then the occasional stalkers who have nothing kind to say but to stalk and then write terrible messages either to my face or behind my back - well, eventually your loud mouth gets you in trouble. suck it. I'm done here for now. Until I can figure out how to separate my life a little more, I must leave for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sad face. I will miss you!!! Oh well, good thing there is still fb and instagram right? That fake account is so freaky!
Love u girl! xoxo
So sorry to hear. Just found your blog, was in awe and recently started following. You have such talent. At least do not ever stop taking pictures. Best wishes.
wow sonya...i will miss your blog and your comments on mine every so often...i hope that everything works out the way you want it to.
smile sonya, GOD made you awesome
brian
keep in touch with me even if it's through email :)
Good for you. I've always enjoyed your blog but I absolutely understand the need to protect yourself, especially as the world is today. Best wishes to you, your daughter and your family. Take care, Jenna
What on earth... someone pretending to be you on Facebook is creepy as hell. I don't blame you at all.
Post a Comment