Saturday, March 10, 2012

tumblr-inspired.

I have a tumblr addiction, it's close to my pinterest addiction, yet different. VERY different. So I know you guys do pintresting - whatever days ... I thought I'd do one from tumblr. And share with you, what has inspired me :)
I was so excited to see this on my tumblr dash!!! I signed up for Tough Mudders and I'm gonna be going in Oct. 13-14 in MO. I'm training hard to get through it :) And yes, you sign a death waiver for this competition...it's SUPER hardcore.

Take me to the beach..seriously. I love the ocean. My heart is with the ocean, there's no place in this world I'd rather live.

This is extremely important!!! EVERYWHERE all over the internet, you see THIN women lifting weights and running and whatever for motivation - but fitness isn't just for the fit or skinny. It's the same reason I LOVE watching The Biggest Loser - it's NEVER TOO LATE TO START EXERCISING!!! And if you're 200, 300, 400+ lbs and exercising...GREAT!!! You may be going slow and it may hurt but you're lapping the people on the couch!!

This.Is.Awesome.

Have goals?! AWESOME!!! But make sure that if you set a HUGE goal that you make markers in between the start and the finish, small markers that will guide you. Because all to often we set these goals and then get bummed when they seem so far away and just give up. So make markers in between...for example:
Someone wants to lose 50 lbs. AWESOME goal. But aim for 5 lbs at a time. Just take it day by day and week by week...don't get lost in your vision!

ooooph. This one is a toughy. We all make mistakes that we're not proud of. Regrets...what have you. And it's inevitable. Get up, brush it off and learn...make yourself better. Cherish loved ones. Drink in the small moments. And LIVE life!!!

Absolutely!!!

Need I say more?

Nope! I'm gonna keep my head up and move forward!!!

Eating healthy and making clean eating choices, is SO important. When you choose not to make good eating habits, you'll just keep holding yourself back from your body's full potential! Ignorance ISN'T bliss.

Pre-buying my movie ticket!! AH!

ONE DAY AT A TIME! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Along with working on my physical body health, I have found it crucial to also make sure that also work on my spiritual health. SO EXTREMELY important!!!



Pin It

3 comments:

Denise said...

Wow these are all so good! I LOVE the beach pic. So cool! I've had a tumblr account for almost two years and I still don't understand it...

kelsey said...

awesome post missy =] what is tough mudder??

brian said...

you are very wise beyond your years...your blog always...always makes me smile
brian