I've gotten a LOT of questions on what Tough Mudder is. I first heard about it when I had seen posts on fb about a few classmates that had taken place in the Wisconsin one last year (yea Brad!). At the time that I saw the pictures, I was like...psh...I could do it. I don't know now hahahaha! But I'm not going down without a fight or training hard for it. I'm a driven person, determined to fight it out.
So basically Tough Mudder is a 10-12 mile obstacle course designed by the British Special Forces. It's to test your physical strength, endurance, camaraderie, and most importantly your mental strength. Your body constantly tells you it's tired after a certain point, it's SO important to TRAIN YOUR MIND to fight through it. That's endurance. Tough Mudder has raised over 2 million dollars for the Wounded Warrior Project while bringing teams and individuals closer as they all race forward to reach serious goals and push mountains together.
What do you do in a Tough Mudder? Well, I'll show you a video...perhaps you wanna join??? :)


2 comments:
Wow this looks so hard! Good luck you can do it!!! :)
I wish I could follow you with a camera. I think it'd be interesting to document your experience, especially since I know you'll finish. ;-)
Post a Comment