Wednesday, February 22, 2012

bow chick wow wowww

Guess who's getting ready for the beach??? I've been BUSTING my butt to eat as healthy as possible and doing 2 workouts a day (one cardio based and one weight training)... I think it's working out :)

On a more serious note...I'm really struggling with my butt/thighs!! I feel like they're still way un-proportional to the rest of my body!!! What do I doooo? *waaaaaahhhhhh* I thought squats would help tone it and maybe loose some of that badonka donk buttttt noooo *no pun intended*



Pin It

10 comments:

alisha said...

There is nothing wrong with a bigger booty. I think u look perfect...

Unknown said...

you look hotttt!!!! :]

Unknown said...

You look amazing! A few things: 1. your thighs and butt in this picture look completely in proportion with the rest of you. 2. I like to think of my butt as an athletes butt...it's not flat it's round and firm...not fat...but bigger than my friends' that don't work out butts. I'm proud of my athletes butt and you should be, too! 3. I'm pretty sure squats make your butt rounder and firmer making it 'bigger.' That's a good thing.

Day Old Coffee said...

Your tummy is so flat it's practically inverted! Wow! And FWIW, your thighs and tush look amazing - muscle is sexy!!! Keep up the good work! (And please know you've inspired me to get back to weights!)

Skye said...

YOu look fantabulous. Your hard work paid off- you don't need to change a thing!!

brian said...

omg...trust me you look gorgeous
smile
brian

kelsey said...

daaaang girl! you look incredible!! you may have just inspired the most least-fit person you know to attempt this.. (me) you look so beautiful! you look healthy, and you still have a real womans curves =] whenever you feel bad about ur bum, just come stand next to me =] you'll feel way better haha. can u msg or email me what workout u do? (is it like a dvd??)
be proud girl, you've got more drive then anyone else i know!!

Olga Marquez said...

you go girl!!

Katherines Corner said...

you are perfect just the way you are xo

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

A-MA-ZING!!! You. Look. Amazing. Your hard work has definitely paid off!!