Studyyyyyyy timeeeeeee :)
Thought you'd enjoy this. Anyone need a personal trainer?
ALSO: I've been feeling kinda - out of it. Someone recently made a public spectacle of me and ended with ...
"you wouldnt know the f***ing truth if it slapped you in the f***ing face"
Guess what? I do know the truth.
I'm driven. Strong. Beautiful. Stubborn. A sinner. Passionate. Wrong most of the time. Outgoing. Smart even if I do make ignorant mistakes sometimes. Personable. I hate confrontation. I'm a great mom. I work hard. I study hard. I have goals. I may not hide my problems behind a bottle of alcohol but I do the same damage with food on occasion.
I've made horrible decisions - many which I regret. I've also made many decisions that I'm REALLY proud of. I'm not beyond fixing. God's mercy is renewed every morning. I have a future. I dream and then chase them with everything in me. I'm selfish and I'll work on that.
I can no longer allow your words to bring me down. I won't. I'm moving forward and your words can't hold me back. I've owned up to my mistakes, I've apologized and I'm keeping my head up. God is MY judge. Not you.
I forgive you.
I forgive you.
NOTE: For the women and men out there in the blogging world/facebook that are also going around with snarky comments and judgements, please set aside your jealousy and hold your tongue. It's not going to make you feel any better about yourself. And it won't make you any better of a person. It's rude and it's hurtful.



6 comments:
Hello there! I just saw a super sweet comment you left for my girl Christa, & thought I'd come over & say hi! Now I LOVE your blog, & must follow ya!
Lol... I don't usually do this kind of thing, but you have a beautiful blog! You & your little munchkin are just gorgeous!
Oh my goodness... the trolls have come to your page too? i HATE when this happens and taints our special blogging/internet world..
But it happens. Good thing you are the best of the best! Dont let it phase you!
Ps.. i want to be a personal trainer! Teach me! :)
Well said, sista! Keep your chin up! You're amazing! xoxo
anyone that would attempt to try and bring you down by hurtful words is just envious of you and your life. that's the only explanation there is.
you are everything and more than you said you were. ESPECIALLY beautiful!!
Wow what a shame you need to deal with that nonsense. It's so hard not to let dumb comments affect you sometimes, but you are doing a great job in getting past it for sure!
AMEN TO THAT!! (THE END OF YOUR POST!) :)
Post a Comment