Soooooooooo where did we go?! After a very confusing 2 weeks of jumping back and forth between Panama and Florida, and then other possibilities - which I don't even want to go into, because I spent some time crying over it. Pathetic, I know. I'm kind of an emotional nut case lately. It was FINALLY decided about 2-3 days before we got on a plane that we were going to Florida. At first it was Miami, but then we ended up in ORLANDO :]
I'm going to post pictures later this week once I go through them all, but for the record my expectations of the trip and the actual outcome were very different. And so I'll write my expectations in the post and then let you know the reality here in a few days.
My Expectation: I thought that after longing to be in the US for the last month or more that this would just be a huge tease. I knew that I wouldn't get to see ANY family and that's what made me the most heartbroken. I remember telling Jose that I didn't even want to go. It was kind of rude, but I didn't. I had a terrible time adjusting to the thought of being in the US for only 4 days and not seeing anyone I know...blah blah blah. And to be honest, my desire was to have Starbucks and Panera as much as possible :] Oh and go to Target! haha. I haven't changed much. It was hard to think that I'd be going somewhere I didn't even want to go, but I knew in my heart, that I needed this time out of Costa Rica as well.
Stay tuned for more pics and stories!
ME
Stay tuned for more pics and stories!
ME


2 comments:
jealous!
Sorry you didn't get to see your family. that sucks. But I am also super jealous of all your traveling!
Post a Comment