Thursday, September 29, 2011

A 2yr Bash!

Maia's party was a nautical theme gone girly :] we had an AMAZING time filled with friends and family and I couldn't be more thanful with the outcome! As the place just kept filling with more and more people you could see the love everyone had for my daughter as they all gathered to celebrate her 2nd year of life. I am SO blessed.



YES - Those are flip flop cookies!! I actually made Funfetti Cookies, smartest thing I've ever done. They were flippin delicious!




She had 3 little mini cupcakes just for her!






























The Big Gift - Her Own Kitchen :]






NOTHING beats Tres Leches Cake - YUM!




I love my daughter - I am totally in awe of how fast she's grown. It's just mind blowing. I can't believe she's 2!!!

12 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

This looks like such an awesome party - love all the pictures!

Nitzalie said...

I can't believe how BIG she looks! (and Gorgeous as ever)!! Happy Birthday Sweet Maia! Party looks like it was a huge success;)

Laura Lee said...

She's such a little lady :) And you're looking fantastic!
Looks like you guys threw an amazing party for her. What a lucky little girl! And a blessed Mama. :)

kyna... said...

So sweet Sonya! Looks like an absolutely fabulous party!
♥ Kyna

Leah said...

I LOVE the tea set!!!! So cute! :)

Happy Happy Birthday little lady! xoxo! We love you! :)

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!
I LoVe 3 milk cake!

kriznizzel said...

Party looks so great! Love the bunting!!!

Isabel said...

She definitely looks bigger than the last time I saw her here. Happy birthday to your little girl!:)

Unknown said...

Ah! She is getting so big, Sonya! Happy 2nd Birthday, Maia!!!

Hall Around Texas said...

Happy 2nd Birthday!!! Oh that dress! So presh. :)

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

What an amazing party! Happy 2nd birthday! She's so gorgeous!

Brooke T said...

You are beautiful and so is your daughter! What a great birthday and all those treats... must go get something to eat now ;)