Thursday, April 7, 2011

Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort



THAT ^ is the Arenal Volcano which is constantly active. And at night it glows red - SUPERRRR cool!


Maia was sick with a horrible cough - AGAIN!!!!! AHHHH!!!


They had a butterfly garden and crocodile thingerrrr, where they have like 4 crocodiles or somethin like that!




They had like 4 or 5 pools - 2 of them heated by thermal water of the volcano {hot springs} and the others were superrr cold :]

{this one was a heated pool}

And they had wicked sweet slides...the biggest slide {not pictured}, went to the cold pool and had an underground tunnel thingy, TOTALLY cool and everytime I went down, things fell out hahaha. But needless to say it was fun!!!


And Maia refused to swim because she was just miserable and we walked all the way back to the hotel room/frustrated with eachother for totally different reasons and we took the LONNNGGG painful way only to find out the next day that there was a shortcut. SHISTEEEE.


And I couldn't resist the glare :]


Sunday morning, I woke up to this beautiful light and orange creeping across the room.


And I walked out to the patio and it was kinda foggy and rainy - and EVERYONE was totally asleep, so I took pictures of ... MYSELF hahaha


And then after swimming for a couple of hours, we packed up and headed home.


And mannnnn it was foggy!!!

{picture taken by Jose, edited by me}

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


10 comments:

iheartjagos.com said...

I love the new look of your blog :) I think it's cool that you and Maia have the opportunity to travel. I hope the volcano doesn't erupt anytime soon!!! Keep posting pics :)

<3dianne

Casey Martinez said...

I think I am so jealous!! These pictures are so beautiful and make me want to escape somewhere! your self portrait is very lovely too!

Christa Cox said...

How gorgeous!! can we trade where we live?? just for one day! :)

Crystal said...

This vacation spot looks amazing!! Love the pictures!!!

Andrea said...

Oh please let me be there right now!!!! WOW What amazing pictures!! And beautiful self portrait! I can feel along with you cuz my baby's been sick so often lately...SUCKS!! Awesome post all around!

Nikki Darlin' said...

Wow. Omg I am so jealous. You get to go to the coolest places. It looks so awesome. Sorry Maia has a cold. That always sucks. Hope she feels better soon.

Nicole said...

Wow, totally jealous. Great pictures. Looks like you all had a awesome time!

Katherines Corner said...

Great post! That is one well fed crocodile! Sending hugs and smiles and wishes for a wonderful weekend!Katherine

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures!!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Great selfie and love that last shot!