My little bug has been battling a SCARY fever.
She got shots last week.
Started school last week.
And is popping new teeth...
So...
We're not sure exactly which this is from.
BUT it stinks.
Please keep us in your prayers as we're on day 3 of this terrible thing.
I posted a happy picture in her school uniform because I'm tired of seeing her so sad and miserable. This is exhausting. I nearly lost it last night to my emotions. I get so scared when her fever peaks.
Help us feel better and vote to put us in the top 100?
XOXO,
ME


10 comments:
Fevers are the-worst-ever! I'm a neurotic thermometer wielder when my little one is sick. Then I obsessively write down the times of the Tylenol-Mortrin switch off. I hope she feels better soon, I feel YOUR pain.
You and your family are definitely in my prayers, dear. I hope she starts feeling better SOON!
Poor hunny!
Praying she gets better fast!
Love you lots!
Poor baby and poor mommy. I know how bad that can be. I'm so sad. I'm praying that everything will be ok and soon.
Sending some prayers your way. Hope your little peanut feels better soon.
aw :( feel better soon (you to mama)
I can't get over how adorable she is! I'm so sorry she isn't feeling well, that's never fun! Hang in there, and I'll send some prayers! Oh, and I am IN.LOVE. with your header! ;)
Lots and Lots of prayers!! We are going through this as well, Poor things you know it has to be painful!
Hope she feels better soon!
Mia gets super high fevers when she gets sick, it's so scary. Last time it was an ear infection that they didn't catch until after 4 days of a 103 temp. Ugh. Other times it's just a virus. I hope Maia is feeling better now? XO
Post a Comment