I know that I've introduced to the other beautiful Campbell sister...Anna. And I'm thrilled to show you her sister, Danisha! Last weekend we had an hour or so together and let me just tell you, the blood running through these girls are just insanely beautiful and once you talk to them, you KNOW they were both raised very closely under some great wisdom. They're just beautiful, beautiful women and I'm so greatful to call them my "sisters". So this is Danisha!! To see Anna, click here.

At whatever point in shooting, it's so common to get a picture of someone laughing hysterically because I am indeed the most embarrassing person to walk the planet as I trip and fall and hiccup/burp - it tends to create huge laughter and great pictures!

Isn't she just GORGEOUS?!

I'm so honored to know and have my "chocolate sisters" be a big part of my life! I have found such comfort with their family and each person individually!
XOXO,
ME
PS- we need 27 more votes to hit the top 100...be super cool and send in a vote?!








12 comments:
Love em all, especially the third to the last one, gorgeous.
Oh wow, those photos are great! She is gorgeous and you captured her so beautifully! I love that one where she's laughing! I'm an awkward photographer too. I'm always like "omg you look soooo cute!!" and they're like wait... what??? hahaha good times.
I'm so glad you came and found me! Now we're friends! =)
Wow, you're an awesome photographer! Love it. And your model is beautiful as well.
xo.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment. I hope you brother's MS is under control and he is doing well.
These photos are lovely and Danisha is beautiful. I am especially drawn to the B/W image with her crinkled nose and joy filled smile. It shows her soul. I love it. So happy I hopped over. Hugs! Katherine
P.S. I added your button to my blog love page :-)
Absolutely stunning!!!
Gorgeous photos and subject! Glad to follow you!
She is sooooo darn beautiful!!!!!
Beautiful pictures as always. The second one is my favorite. It has a quite beauty. I think I say this every time, but you've got a great talent girl. Keep it up.
amazing! i vote for you every day! :)
These are awesome!!!!
Post a Comment