Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Seven Weeks of Bustin It.

This is what my hard work looks like!!! This is what commitment for the past 7 weeks has given me! I am THRILLED!!! So I've had a LOT of questions regarding P90X and my journey and I'm going to answer!

What program are you following through P90X?
- Melissa
I am following the Lean Program. In all of the programs through P90X you have 3 phases...which in total add up to 90 days of giving it your all. Even tho I'm following the lean program they still have you doing lots of weight lifting and toning of EVERYTHING and I find this SUPER helpful and I just feel better overall.

How much weight have you lost in total? -Cassie
About 17 lbs if my scale is correct.

How did you lose your cellulite? -Jen, Jordan, Amy
Cellulite...I HATED it, still do. Some people say it's forever or that it's genetics. It's not, well genetics may be involved, but you CAN work to get rid of it. First - WATER!!! WATER!!! WATER!!! Drink up and lose the soda. All soda has a syrup base which aids in the lovely little layer of fat connecting to your skin causing it to bubble. Get rid of the soda! Second - Exercise...cardio is key! And toning those legs with squats. I'm not even kidding. Really really push yourself and you can attain your goals! Third - True Story...broccoli! And LOTS of it. Steamed broccoli will do a nasty trick to that cellulite!

Is P90X easy, how long does a workout last? -Kay
Nothing is ever easy at first but when you discover that you're doing good and you REALLY want it, the decision to exercise and to work hard everyday becomes easier and easier. A typical video is about an hour long. But somedays you do 2 videos...one as a supplemental workout. Good stuff.

Once you're finished with 90 days will you continue? -Chris
Yup. I actually really want to work towards being a coach or trainer. I have found such a new joy in refining my body and mind that I wish to help others to do so as well.

Do you HAVE to change your eating habits? -Amber & Bobby
Well I guess no one has the power to make you change anything. But if you desire results, then yes. It's important to feed your body enough protein and carbs on these high key workouts.

Something you learned to love eating? -Kathyrn
Salad!! And lots of it! Without any dressing or extra salt. It's really not that bad!

And now for the reveal!!!



*happy dance*

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


24 comments:

Brooke T said...

oh wow! that's amazing!! You must have worked super super hard. I need to start exercising! ha

Unknown said...

Wow! Your results are just fantastic!! Good work!

Anonymous said...

you look really really good!! your butt looks sexy too :D

Anonymous said...

So inspirational! Week one is where I'm at, week seven is where I wanna be :)

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

WoW! You go girl!!!! I heard p90x kicks ur butt!!! I wish I could do it but Rylin wont allow me an hour in front of the tv so we do baby boot camp (circuit training) instead so she is entertained as well! Your results are awesome! Keep up the good work!!!!

Unknown said...

hot mama!!!
for real though, you look amazing and i'm SO proud of you!!

Unknown said...

You look fantastic! *High Five* (I know that's old school.) You should be so proud of yourself...I've done p90x and it's no walk in the park. Your dedication and determination has paid off...keep it up! Love that you want to be a trainer. :)

Nitzalie said...

Go Girl! ;)

Andrea said...

Purely Amazing!!!! Now come be my trainer....;)

nicole. said...

um, yeah - thats amazing. ive had the P90X sitting on the counter for MONTHS and MONTHS... I suppose this is motivation to unwrap that thing and get going!!!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Wow, you look amazing!

Brooke said...

AWESOME!!!! That is amazing :D

Nikki Darlin' said...

OMG That's awesome!!!! You loook great! Good work!

Courtney K. said...

Way to go!! You look amazing!!:) I'll have to go check out P90x now...

Anonymous said...

WOW, girl! This is solely due to your determination! It kicked ASS in this challenge! The change is amazing! And I really hope that once you get to where you need to be you'll still exercise and eat well (just not as much) to maintain your achievement!
I bet Jose is loving your changes!

Lindsey Lewandowski said...

Hey Sonya...It's Lindsey...(If you were wondering where I have been. I gave up Facebook for lent)
WOW!! You looked great before. And now you look REALLY great!!! Congrats on your achievements!!!

*M* said...

You should change your blog name from shutter mama to HOT mama!!! ;)

Our Little Bubble said...

you go girl!!! congrats that's one very awesome accomplishment :) Gonna show this to my husband tonight... this is awesome motivation!

kelsey said...

holy crap thats incredible!

Jennifer said...

you are awesome!! You look fantastic!

Taylor said...

Wowser!! Way to go! I really need to look into this.

Ashley said...

You look incredible!!

Anonymous said...

umm... wow! i need to do this! you look great. i think i may finally be motivated!

brit said...

thanks for finding my blog! because i love yours!! and omg this is amazing. i hope to learn some things from you so i can get in shape after i pop this baby out.