Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's a beautiful day

I am soooo in love with this little girl!!!!
I love that she says "peez" while she exaggerates with her body language how annoyed she is to have to say it.
I love how she puts anything that has a strap - over her shoulder like a purse and waves goodbye as she walks around the house.

I love that she watches me put on makeup and tries to imitate me.
I love how she pretends to tie her shoes like a big girl.
I love that when we're getting ready to leave she walks around the house and gives everyone their shoes and makes them stand up to go out the door.
I love that she loves animals like none other.
I love that she can wake up from a deep sleep and go "hiiiiiiii" in a sweet pitched voice while walking over to kiss me.
I love that she lets me paint her nails and she runs around the house showing her hands and feet of delicately proclaiming that they're "prrrriiiidddyyyy!!!!"

I love the way she dances to just about everything and copies everything her dad does when he listens to music.
I love that she can sing before she can talk.
I love that she fully comprehends 2 languages at 19 months.
I love that she wakes up with a smile on her face and runs around the house knocking on windows and doors as if to wake the rest of the house up.
I love that she smiles a HUGE goofy smile - when you take out the camera or tell her to smile.

I pray this lasts forever xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


14 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE her!

Unknown said...

i miss seeing the two of you. when you are back in the states, we need to get together!

Courtney K. said...

She is so beautiful! How sweet!! :)

Andrea said...

The last picture is so priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there I dont always comment alot but i love your blog! I also love photography! I hope can take pics as good as yours ...someday! LOL....BTW my daughter was also born on 9/11!

Anonymous said...

Aww I loved this post she is way too cute!! :)

The Sweetest Life

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

she is gorgeous and too sweet!!!

kelsey said...

shes such a little lovey!! how gorgeous! i cant wait to meet you guyssss i feel like i already sort of know you.. silly =] your baby is beautiful. phenix would like to date her. =P

b. lee said...

how amazing are these pics!? what a precious little lady * *

Skye said...

sweet pictures! And the 2 language thing- so important for every child! Congrats on that mommy! :)

Unknown said...

I adore that last picture! You should write down these little tidbits and keep them. It would be fun to read them to her on her 16th birthday or something.

Heather M said...

She is a doll!!! Sooo cute!

Lauren Nicole said...

she is extremely beautiful, just like her mommy :)

xoxo!

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

I think I am in love with her too! You should come visit me so I can hug her!

I want a little girl so bad...=D