Friday, February 11, 2011

Joyful Moments

I absolutely LOVE vacation.
This picture was taken back when we went to the beach house in October.
To this date, it was the most beautiful place I've ever been.
There's just this feeling of being able to breathe when you go on vacation.
No worries.
And you never want to go to sleep because you don't want it to end.
This is my joyful moment.








Mind sending in a vote? Numbers were reset!!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs



xoxo,
ME

12 comments:

b. lee said...

bandana, cap, bink & romper ... sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!

Jessica Geels said...

Oh she is so precious!! :-)
Much Love,
Jessica

Rachel @ Little Kitchen, Big Bites said...

Absolutely adorable! I'm a new follower who found you through Ramblings and Photos and a relatively new photography enthusaist...looking forward to reading!

Mrs. H
http://myhappilyeveraftertheend.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

So adorable:) That dress is so so cute!

Fran said...

This picture is absolutely adorable!

Alida Sharp said...

simply precious!!!

Victoria said...

Too cute, she's so beautiful.

Sherri said...

I totally agree about not wanting to sleep while on vacation!
Such a cute picture, love those lil blue toes:)

Ashley said...

I can only imagine the joy that little beauty brings you! xo

~Love Lis said...

What a cute picture! I am LOVING the google translation on your site! I need to get that too. :) Can't wait for summer when we can all go the beach again. THANKS for linking up! HUGS to you!

love.life said...

she is adorable and i love her little toes!