So tonight while flat ironing my hair I came up with such an awesome project to undertake. Lately I have been inspired by some many people, but most of these people, you ask??? YOU. You guys are "normal" yet extraordinary women undertaking the hardest job known to man...being a mom. Because as a mother and wife, you guys do A LOT. Stuff that if you put a pay rate for, we'd all be bringing in 6+ digits a year! But however, we do it for free, out of love.
And while we are mothers and/or wives...our lives consist of so much more and I want to highlight all of that in my upcoming project: Beautiful Life. I know, it's quite an ordinary name and I use it A LOT...but it's legit. Because our lives are hectic, emotional, crazy, disturbing, fun, abounding...BEAUTIFUL and I can't think of anything better than to create a project where women have the opportunity to empower other women. Give them hope, laugh with them, smile and chuckle quietly while sipping hot chocolate {because I totally hate coffee hahaha}.
So be prepared...as Jose puts together a logo and button for this project, I'll be behind the scenes putting my thoughts together and HOPEFULLY our first one will air no later than next week. Cross your fingers and toes, mah ladies!
This last weekend I did a photoshoot with my dearest friend, Anna. There are MANY photos to share, however I just had to pick a few!!! Enjoy and please please please give me feedback!!!
This was the beginning of the shoot as makeup was being applied and multiple outfit changes...I had decided to capture the super girly moment.

Anna is such a funny person to know. Her personality is probably the brightest that I've ever met. Every moment between us...usually consists of laughter.

This woman, WORKS IT! Truly.


Her relationship with Jesus is inspiring...her personal testimony and her daily walk with God is just incredible. Her wisdom is REFRESHING. I love this woman.

You put music on and she'll start dancing and singing...and not just singing, I mean BELTING it out...nothing she does is {pardon my french} half-assed. Nothing.

3.5 years ago...I lived with her for 6 months. We went through A LOT together, including being completely robbed of our possessions my first week there...but I wouldn't change that...we were shown what was more important things and the relationship between us and others became stronger because we were left with nothing physically besides our clothes. And yet today, I wouldn't change it.

Even in her quiet moments, she's always thinking.

God's really preparing quite a man for her, because he still hasn't shown up...SURPRISINGLY!!! But God has a plan and he's gonna be one marvelous man to get this woman!

In the mean time I get her to myself hahahahahhahahahahahaha


12 comments:
Looking forward to your project. And your friend is really gorgeous, nice photos! :)
Sounds like an amazing project! I can't wait to see more!
You're a fabulous photographer - love the one with just the boots! Can't wait to hear about the project....
Im soooo excited for your project!! WOOHOOO!
Thanks for following, I'm following you back!!!
Great photos. Sounds like a great person to have as a friend.
Beautiful and uplifting post!
I love the close up shot of her. The colors and her blue eyeshadow and her skin color is just absolutely yummy photographically speaking!
Excited to hear more about the project!!
As always, your photographs stun me! My favorite is the close up of her face, the fourth to last one! Gorgeous!
P.S love the new header!
i love the shot of her heels! and her skin glows. she sounds amazing. and wow, can't believe you lost all your stuff like right off the bat! that's nuts.
sounds like an incredible project, cant wait to read it. & your friend is the defonition of beauty
say, i was wondering, i make those hats & headbands with the big ole flowers on them.. would miss maia like one? i have lots of colors, types & styles of flowers & headbands to choose from if she would =] they are hailyns *and mine i must admitt* lastest obsession. first time shes ever left a headband on! lol
She is gorgeous!
I like your photography. And this girl is incredibly beautiful!
Post a Comment