Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Touch Up Tuesday {hollaaahhh}

Yeah about time I joined the train.....I thoroughly enjoy the Paper Heart Camera just always forget to do the show and tells or touch ups..I'm like yeahhh I'll do it tonight....er! Ooops. Forgot. So here's my first ever after saying I'd do it for like everrrr now!
Before - SOOC


After - Edited and Touched Up


I know, I just blindsided you all! Hey, I touched up and EDITED that adorable little girl, because honestly, could you resist putting a crown on such a beautiful {where the wild things are} face? I don't think soooo! I know, right? My thoughts exactlyyyy so yeah I edited too :] For my touch up I did some little mechanics with the curves and brightness and shhhtuffff and then I sharpened the eyes a little and added a crown and some other technicalities and wahhh-freakin-lahhhhh :] Enjoy!

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

Photobucket

5 comments:

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

She does indeed deserve a crown.

Unknown said...

Funny and Cute!

kitten said...

You're good!!!

LOL on the Where the Wild Things are bit! :)

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

So freaking cute.

E @ {The Art of Making a Baby} said...

Awesome job on the crown! I would have never guessed you photoshopped it.