Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Life in Costa Rica

So I promised pictures of Costa Rica...outside the house. Finally I got a chance to get some pictures of the country that is now my second home. Funny because most people come here for vacation and missions trips and now I live here many months of the year. So with all the beautiful rich culture this country carries it's just like any other with some harsh parts all of which tell an amazing story. However yesterday we just went to get a project for Jose's school printed and this was near the place where we were printing...we don't usually take our daughter to play on deserted railroad tracks. Hahaha.

But anyways...I think it's only appropriate to start this photo sharing session with a picture of my feet :] duhhhhh.


This was more of playing with my camera and figuring out things but none the less, it's Costa Rica...I believe there is a call center located within this Mall thinger majigger.




The railroad tracks I was referring to. The first few times I was here they weren't in use then last time I was told they were being used again. Not sure if that's still the case.






Of course there is nothing like some father daughter pictures because well, I can't step in front of the camera cuz I'm too busy holding it. *camera hog* I happen to love this picture ;)


Maia's version of "blowing kisses"


Jose informed that I don't do alot of black and white pictures, people overuse it and I'm scared of doing the same.


I really love palm trees.


This picture is my favorite...I love love love the colors.


Nothing like culture...






If you're ever in Costa Rica and need some cupcakes, get them from here. She even makes vegan cupcakes! This lady is amazing. She's the mother of Jose's very best friend and a terrific baker!


PS- If any of you think about it, I'm going through a rough time that I'm not at liberty to talk about. I could use some prayers. Thanks.

Send in a vote!! We wanna stay in the top 100!!
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!



Photobucket

11 comments:

Adriana Iris said...

i <3 the shoes.

kitten said...

Prayers said. I hope things get better. :)

Jenn said...

Your photos are lovely and so are the shoes.

Jen said...

Your amazing photography skills are distracting me from my housework.. dang you :)

Amy Nielson said...

pictures are gorgeous... i love the daddy daughter pics!

i hope everything is alright. i voted for ya, maybe that'll make you feel better? :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos

Erica said...

I love your photography! Your daughter is beautiful! Thanks for checking out my site, your accident led me to find you :).
I will say a prayer for you. Hope things get better!

Georges...party of 4 said...

As like others have commented.. you are such a great photographer! I love seeing all the city and all the beautiful culture there.
Really talented and such an eye for images!
Love your blog!

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the Thursday linky!! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Your photos are amazing!!! If you stop by my blog have a look at my giveaways. Everything is handmade and for baby!! I'm guessing you would like them:)

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the Thursday linky!! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Your photos are amazing!!! If you stop by my blog have a look at my giveaways. Everything is handmade and for baby!! I'm guessing you would like them:)

Della said...

People really do overuse the black/white pictures. I think they like to pretend they're professionals? Drives me nuts! And don't even get me started on sepia. :)