Saturday, October 16, 2010

It was just a dream.

Today was fairly...eh. Just eh. It's not there is nothing to set it apart from any other day but at the same time, it feels just that. However, by odd chances of Maia not sleeping well last night we slept in this morning and that was comforting. Sleeping in is sometimes necessary. I take sleep seriously, not as seriously as Jose, but lately it seems we've switched roles....errrrrr :]  

Being slow to rise this morning allowed us to eat breakfast around the time we usually are thinking about lunch. It was at breakfast that I got terribly frustrated because our "birdie", Maia, loves to beg for our food, NOT EVEN KIDDING. Including our drinks. So with that being said, my drink was knocked to the floor all over the carpet and I got frustrated.

And then after a few words with Jose about pictures, I took earlier...I don't remember really much of anything. Except to wake up on the floor on the other side of the room to a panicked Jose, Maia, Nati and the maid. I had no idea what happened. But I can assume, I blacked out and hit the desk chair on the way down, because it was knocked over next to me. And it scared Jose enough to have the ambulance called, which never came.....hahahah. But Jose's sister, a doctor, came and made sure I was alright. No idea what's going on but I can only hope for some clarity.

This morning I decided to take Maia outside and get some pictures of us together. We don't really have many together so here's the outcome of that :D




On the other hand she has A LOT of pics with her daddy but it's because I have camera-love syndrome and can't put the darn thing down :D


Even when she throws a fit. Not that I think it's cute but Jose's reaction to her is always cute.


So we've been watching the series Fringe. And I must say that the beginning of the 3rd season is highly frustrating. I hate hate hate the "other" world and walternate and the "other" Olivia. Totally sad. But hopefully it redeems itself for this horrible beginning. Like seriously, Peter and Olivia are finally gonna be together and it's all wrong!!!! Waaaahhhhhh :[ there's my cry for the day.

P.S.- Here's that pizza we made last night...sllluuurrrp. The wine is there for decoration purposes (photo purposes)



Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Maybe your preggo! ;) I love the pics of you and your daughter, it's so hard to remember to get out from behind the camera.

Amy Nielson said...

woah, hope you're feeling better soon :) gorgeous pics of you & maia. love 'em!

kitten said...

Hope you feel better soon, Sonya! I love the mom-daughter photos! :)

Christa Cox said...

your family and photography is GORGEOUS!

Cassie said...

Daddies and their little ones are so cute. That one of him responding to her cry is just too sweet. Just found your blog. Loving your pictures, good job mama.

Cassie said...

P.S Did you design your own blog? Its beautiful. I'd love to pick your brain!