Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I really hate being alone.



In a country where friends are few, and I'm left alone, in a house with people I don't really know all too well and that are pretty kept to their computers and tv's...it gets lonely. I realized I have an irrational fear of being alone. Even for a minute, I don't like to be left alone. And so therefore, here I sit...alone, blogging. Letting out my fear for everyone to read.

Today was rather boring as it usually leaves itself to be. I am so used to constantly coming and going that when I'm in one place for a set amount of time, I don't know what to do. I get bored. I lose my mind. I go crazy...and I talk to walls and sing into hair straighteners. I have officially gotten bored. I need to find something to keep me occupied or I will go absolutely crazy...If only I knew more people I'd do photos for them. Get my name out. Learn more. yikers bikers...

Maia has popped 2 teeth out of those gums and so I have a feeling this teething thing will end shortly only to begin again..hahaha. oh the vicious cycle. gotta love those teeth!


I've had this super weird obsession with texture lately and learning how to properly use it...do you guys like this??


I do. At least, I do for now haha.

Something else that's been bothering me...all of my friends happen to be getting engaged or married...the idea is beautiful and in fact I think I get jealous. However I'm not sure I'm ready for the marriage thing yet, it's scarey. I could be engaged tho and I desire it and the more that everyone else seems to be popping up with rings...the more frustrated I tend to get. And they're my friends! I should be happy for them, but it's hard...

XOXO,
ME

5 comments:

Kala said...

great post I am so glad you opened up and got everything out there, btw i love your pics! if you get a chance stop over at my blog i am having some giveaways going on right now

Christa @ Little Us said...

I just found you on Top Baby Blogs, your daughter is beautiful!

I get the wedding itch too but I know that neither of us are ready for it. I watch say yes to the dress and try to get my fix but sometimes that makes it worse lol!

Adriana Iris said...

Hey found you after you visited my blog... Love your eye hope we can exchange and interact through the cyberworld I too have a Maia...
http://adrianairis.blogspot.com/
I will follow hope you do the same.

Anonymous said...

great post thanks

Anonymous said...

nice article, keep the posts coming