Wednesday, October 6, 2010

golden.

I have had the craziest month. All of which seemed to happen ever so quickly. I feel like it was a dream. Perhaps it was. But a dream that I'd like to remember forever, in that case. As most of you know, Jose came and got Maia. In that time until now, alot has happened.

Maia left September 8th and I departed from Tennessee on the 12th for Wisconsin. I haven't been there for 2 YEARS!!!! It was just amazing. Believe me, if you were in the car when I crossed the border you would have hard hearing as of now :] I was excited, happy, peaceful..I felt like..I was finally home. My dearest Leah came and got me halfway and the drive there was just peachy. Catching up on everything was a blast. I'm sure her poor brother heard more than he bargained for, unless he was really sleeping hahaha... my guess, he probably was.

Anyways, so Wisconsin was a whirlwind. It happened all too incredibly fast. My adventure started with being thrown right into wedding plans and discussion...crazzzyyy stuff, but it was exciting to see Leah so happy. Then I got to go see my best friend of a million years (so it seems) Katelyn!!! She is just a beautiful person inside and out and the older we get, the more I see her just blossoming to be such a great person. I wish we could have spent more time together. I miss her dearly. I'm selfish so I'll say...our time together wasn't enough :(


I can't really tell you the order in which everything happened, not that you'd care too much but surely it was a dream. I got to see alot of people. Beautiful people that I care for so much. And mostly I got to stand behind my best friend at her wedding.
Eric & Leah SANDOW!!!!


Sometime I have the urge to ruin a perfectly beautiful picture...funny that I'm usually the one taking the picture and know that this is sometimes frustrating :]



This would be the first day I arrived...I was ecstatic...can you tell?


And for the infamous mirror shot, kudos to Pete in the background :]


more to come....

XOXO,
ME

No comments: