Wednesday, October 6, 2010

golden pt. 2

So with my stuff in tow, I got to do a few photo sessions before I managed to have escaping batteries. My most dearest Leah and I did a boudoir session for her lover for his wedding gift. It was beautiful. And truly I'd love to share the pictures because I'm so proud of them but we have a "silence is golden" treaty. It was a personal gift so posting it all over the internet would be...lame. But here are 2 headshots :]





I also got the priviledge of watching baby Clayton, Hannah's sweet 3 month old. He was such a cutie!!



Then my lovely Elizabeth treated me to Port Washington twice! My first time I got some excellent pictures...and this is the outcome.























it was...a blast :]
XOXO,
ME

1 comment:

CM said...

Wow! I'm speechless...your shots are amazing!

Nice to meet ya, thanks for stopping by and of course, I have to be a follower now after your kind comment :-)