I thought it was going to be hot cuz well...usually it is. Seriously, we're talking sweating some serious buckets...but yesterday was perfect! Even Maia (for having 3 teeth on the move) was just perfectly behaved. I couldn't have asked for a better trip.

OMG!!! We saw this GIANT lizard! Seriously he was like the size of a grown man's leg. Uber huge. Jose called him the "grandpa lizard". Check out this beast! Wait...this picture doesn't show size but I had to post this one because he was totally posing :]

I was so SUPER stoked yesterday to get Maia's hair in Pigtails!!! Doesn't it rock?!?!?


She really loved the bunnies...but the goats...she wasn't gonna have anything to do with them. However she would not inconvenience herself to move for them either which was funny.


While I was photographing this goat eating a bench....

This one decided to eat my sweater!!! Not even kidding. Then when I got up he followed me around the pen. ahah. I was a little nervous and he yelled like an old man ahaha it was funny.

Even tho I'm clearly not a fan of taking pictures of things other than people I did capture these and thought I'd post them for you cuz they turned out alright :]


Maia was so cute. Jose had put her down because she was getting antsy in the stroller and she insisted on helping him. I love this stage. She copies everything now.

I had to take a picture of myself...It proved itself harder than I ever imagined. haha. The camera is huge!

BIG NEWS! I faced my fears and walked into that damn cave and looked those spiders in the butt. I walked out unharmed, thankfully. But with a lesser appreciation. Didn't think it was possible, but apparently so. I truly truly truly hate spiders with all of this heart of mine.

Jose got a picture of Maia and me...it's a little blurry but I really like it alot.

It was a good day :] and then we had DENNY'S. I love that place. Yum yum in my tum :]
We started brushing Maia's teeth! It's so cute. She loves getting her teeth brushed. She even has her own special toothpaste. I love this stage. She is just learning mounds and mounds of stuff!!! I love this little girl so so much. She rocks my socks to the floor :]
xoxo,
ME
P.S. - started a new blog! It's my newest project. It's a 365 project and I'm hoping to learn more about myself as well as photography. This will be a challenge for me!

1 comment:
You take beautiful picutres! That lizard totally freaks me out! And the spider...
Enjoy the baby days with your little one-I miss having babies around.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Post a Comment