I had an amazing day today. But very tiring. I swam for 4 hours!!! Yeah I partied like it was 1965...not that I'm from that time or anything...but if I was I'd know how to get down :] Maia and Jose didn't swim nearly as long as I did because she was getting cold and shivering and in much much need of a nap. She was so cute tho. Days like today make me so happy to have a pool right in the backyard/driveway thinger. Hard to explain such a location. It's part of the house tho and very private which made it all VERY much better!!! Boo yah shaka laka doo yah!!!!




I think that the bond between a father and daughter is absolutely beautiful. Having grown up with my dad, I feel very strongly that it's important and I'm glad that we've worked our schedules and chaotic crap so that Jose can see her grow up. This picture of love...comes at no price...and yet not a thing can buy it either. He's such a great daddy!




Maia is so clever lately. She points the tv remote at the tv and changes the channels and volume and dances around. Haha. She also carries around a hairbrush and insists on being a big girl, brushing her hair and wearing things that mommy wears...she is just a gem. I have never, ever felt a love so profound. She's such a great part of my life. My most sweetest.

So if you haven't noticed...My blog has undergone some major changes lately and I have Jose to thank alot for my awesome headers and ideas. He's a clever one. I tell ya he shall get paid to do such services! Oh and anyways, um my blog is no longer ... babysolano.blogspot.com ..... it is ...... shutter-mama.com .....woot wooot :] so just remember that! And remember to check out my lovely, lovely newest blog here. Jose made that awesome possum of a header for me today!!! checkkkk it out :]


3 comments:
aww i love these shots!
First I LOVE your blog! Your photos are so AMAZING I really mean that. I found you from a little king and I. Loved all your answers, You seem like a really nice person. I'm following you and are going to add your button to my blog. Kristy from
The boy named after a car
I saw you checked out my blog so thought I would stop by!
She is REALLY beautiful - seriously.. LOVE these pictures too!
New follower now, Shel from Baby Life
Post a Comment