
Dear Maia,
I have so much to say. You are my life. I never ever expected to be so blessed. You have captured my heart. I love everything about you, you are so incredible.
When I first found out I was pregnant with you, I was scared. My heart ached because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to give you a "perfect" life. Right now, we don't have a lot, but I think that it's drawn us closer as a family. Throughout my pregnancy something beautiful happened. I fell terribly, terribly in love with you. I came to a point that I didn't want to wait any longer to see you. It was the longest 9 months of my life. But the most beautiful...and just when I thought that I wasn't capable of loving you more. You were born. And everything changed. I have never felt a love so strong.
The first time I held you I was scared to pieces to hurt you. I asked them not to give you to me right away because I was in pain and I wanted to enjoy your presence. The first time I saw you, I held you, I kissed you...was the first day I understood a glimpse of God's love.
I will never forget the nurses bringing you back from tests and you were crying. As soon as they placed you in my arms you stopped. You wanted me. You needed me. I too, had wanted and needed you (they took you for 6 hours).
I love you so incredibly much. I wish that I could be there for you on the day that you came into my life and kiss you. To hold you and tell you how much you've changed my life. You are so beautiful. You amaze me. I can't go a day without your precious face. I know that you are going to grow up to be such a beautiful daughter of God. I love you so much. I wish I could tell you how much I love you but words will never suffice.
XOXO,
ME

1 comment:
i read it to maia
Post a Comment