Maia is amazing! I love her so much. She's my upper to my inner downer. Doing everything on my own has made me realize how incredibly AWESOME Jose is and how devoted he is to us. I thought it was challenging before, I had no idea!! I could never ask for anyone better. This whole experience has shown me how strong we are and our relationship. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen.
Maia claps now!!! It's sooooo cute! You say "yaaaaaay" and she smiles and claps like a big girl. My little dainty princess! She's so precious. I have been speaking both spanish and english to her and reading spanish books to her...I don't want her to forget the language. It's EXTREMLY important to me that she's fluent in both languages. She's gonna be a rockstar.
It's crazy how consumed in computers, phones, iPod's, etc...we become. It's actually quite frustrating. I feel like we lose life and precious moments with all these gadgets and gizmos...crazy to think about how much culture has changed. I bet the older generation is really freaking out watching their grandkids carry cell phones and laptops...at age 5, hahahaha juuuuuuust kidddding....well actually not too far from the truth....crazy huh?
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment