Wednesday, April 14, 2010

beauty through pain

The last week has been exceptionally rough. I feel like I've reached a limit. Like if anymore were to appear on my plate that I might go into a deep dark depression. I feel tired, anxious, sad, spiteful, hurt, angry, overwhelmed...the list goes on and on. I don't understand the secrets of God, I'm not meant to, but sometimes I feel like maybe if he hinted a little I might understand why things are the way the are or have to be at this moment in time.

I'm so very ready to be back in Jose's arms. I would give anything to have 4 pairs of clothing for the rest of my life just as long as I'd get to wake up and see him tomorrow. He needs me and I need him. He's my best friend.

Speaking of doofus friends...what is it with you people?? Upon returning home I've gotten crazy offers to hang out with people but their idea of "hanging out" totally ditches Maia...what the...? Seriously? I'm not going to leave her at home or take her out after she's already fallen asleep and tucked into her bed. Silly people and their strange requests. Maia is a part of me now, and if you want me, then you betcha she will be right behind me...and if you understand that much then don't aske me to take her out to attend a movie with you at 11:00 pm either...nonsense.



Maia is 7 months now! Can you believe it?!?!?!?
Weight- 14.2 lbs

Height- 27.25 inches

Foods- fruits in the morning with watered juice, vegetables in the evening, breastmilk & formula (just started weaning)

Words- Oma (ma ma), Papa, Dada

Skills- Waves "hi" and "bye", gives kisses if you ask for one, hugging, sits alone, crawling and scooting, going from sitting to crawling and the other way around, holds her own bottle, can entertain herself with toys for an hour or so by herself

Cute Phase- Wakes up in the morning and either kisses me and pulls my hair and kicks me until I wake up ( I pull her into bed around 7 am for her first feeding then we fall asleep for another hour or so) OR plays with herself all the while making the cutest noises talking to her toys.

4 comments:

misanthropypure said...

all true :)
that last ppic is the wallpaper in my iphone
so cute, i miss her soo much

~Hannah~ said...

I'm praying for you Sonya! Luv ya both!!

Lauren Nicole said...

She is such a doll! You are blessed :)

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

she is just soo sweet. She looks soo much like you!! They grow soo fast huh.