First of all, I love you. A lot. Soooo much. Till I'm blue in the face in-love.
I realize that we're simply 3 days away from saying goodbye. I really love you and can't imagine having done this without you here by my side. It's been a crazy adventure. To think that when you first stepped off that plane I was a big huge 9 months of pregnant-ness. And now that little angel inside is outside with 7 months behind her. :D And you got to be with her every single day of her life since she's been born. That's awesome.
You're the best daddy and Maia adores you. I promise that daily we'll take millions of videos and play your voice so she can hear you. This is not going to be easy for me but I can imagine that it's going to be a lot harder for you and I'm sorry. I wish that we wouldn't have to separate for Maia's sake, or ours. :[ This sucks. Big monkey...balls. :[
Thanks for putting up with those crazy pregnancy and post-preggo hormones...you know the ones that fly out of nowhere and you can't even project where they started!!! I realize that I'm not the easiest person to talk to once I get upset. I know that we're doing something good tho because those moments never lasted long, prolly cuz I missed talking to you... :] You're pretty amazing.
Maia has someone amazing to look up to. She's also got some amazing man to find many years down the line that will treat her like you do. She thinks you're the funniest person ever, and that's cute. I love watching her wake up at 1 am and flirt with you. Batting her eyes and raising her shoulders and hands to get your attention. It works tho. She's got that one down!! Not only will she have to comfort me but I have to comfort her too...she's gonna miss you alot.
4 months are gonna fly faster than we can handle and I can't wait to hug you and kiss you again. It will be a glorious moment. So I'll look forward to that special meeting, in the mean time.... think of me everyday, I'll text every two minutes, even if you're in classes ;) cuz I love you.
I love you soooo much,
ME
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
how sad. :( I hope you guys get to be together very very soon. I can tell you love him a lot.I bet he's the best daddy to cute little maia!!
I can't imagine how you feel or what you are going through but you're a strong mama!
i love you sonya :)
im gonna miss you alot, we ll make it tho
Post a Comment