Friday, March 12, 2010

a very threaded life

Wow! Sometimes my motivation for writing lacks completely. I'm such a lazy person lately. *Ticks on head* this indeed must change. Alot has seemed to transpired, but at the same time...not so much. Just the same tape playing over and over. Change is gonna come...I hope.

Maia is 6 months old yesterday!! I can't believe that time has gone by sooo quickly! Lately she has become quite the jibber jabber box. She doesn't slow down for anyone. Lady!!! Take a rest! But, noooooo not on her watch. Which may I add, has crazy hours of waking up at 1 am to talk to her feet and blankets? Seriously now! I do love her so much tho. She mimics facial expressions, coughing, laughing, actions...she tries to do it all...I swear next time I look she's going to be speaking fluent Spanish and English. Doc says teeth are on the way! I can't wait for that! She's gonna look freaking cute! And her HAIR! Has started to grow back like a wild fire, she'll have beautiful lucy loo locks in no time. Ah my life with her has definitely changed but it's been a great change.

I don't know what it is lately, but watching Jose interact with Maia...kinda makes me feel super attracted to him...which I didn't think was possible cuz I'm already totally enamored with him. He's great, and he smells really good :] hehe. And he makes me laugh, I need to laugh sometimes.

So last nigh about 5 am...I'm sleeping and my left arm fell asleep. In my dream I had proclaimed that there was a dead man under me and I kept dreaming. Now lets see if you can follow this. In REALITY while I was sleeping my right arms crosses over and picks up my left arm. With it being asleep I didn't feel it...so in my dream I panicked, thought it really was a dead guy, thought I was getting pulled into the bed with him....SO I screamed a shrieking terrifyng scream roll over and wake up to Jose telling me to calm down and that I was on top of Maia! I'm breathing extremely hard, not pulling reality from dreams apart yet...and then it hits me...we put Maia into my bed about 2 hours earlier. So I hugged her and made sure she was okay...got back to my side of the bed and felt my left arm tingling...that's when I put everything together. Totally freaked me out! I have never waken up so scared in my life. And then to have rolled on top of my own baby...I felt horrible. So be careful ladies and gents...truly, it could have been worse. She didn't even really cry. :[ I feel so bad tho. :[

Anyways...
time to go,
ME

No comments: