Earthquake: San Jose, Costa Rica 4.4 on Richter Scale, we were on our way to the beach. Jose's sister and brother were at home. Got a call, Jose freaked a little.

Beaches: Went to the beach, it was good. Fun for everyone, pretty view. Cute house, good time overall. Went with Alejandra, Mauro, Andrea, and Manuel. It was a fun weekend for being very out of the blue.

Whale Watching: Saw pictures, I need to lose weight. FAST.
Scorpions: I got done showering Saturday, hung the towel on the bar. Jose took a shower, picked up the towel, got stung. I had a heart attack, Jose's vein turned black. I couldn't sleep that night so I slept with the light on.

Sickness: Maia woke up with a terrible fever Sunday morning, accompanied with a cough and sneezing...and later a runny nose. I wish I could take her pain. Woke up to another fever this morning with 4 diapers worth of diarrhea that resembled colored water. Not that you cared.

Pics: 1,3, && 4 taken by:
Ale && Andre
2 taken by:
Google Images
(forgot my camera)

No comments:
Post a Comment