I have a beautiful daughter!
Don't you think?
I.LOVE.HER.
.simply.
They say that when you have a baby...
you can understand your parents better.
YES.and.NO.
I have a HUGE appreciation for my parents.
.simply.
One that I couldn't obtain without
going through this parenting process myself.
Bringing my daughter into the world.
Realizing that she was given to me.
To take care of.
.simply.
I can't imagine my life without her.
She's awesome!!
I.LOVE.HER.
.simply.
Maia's Growing Process!!!
Tomorrow marks 5 months!
I can't even believe it for a second.
:]
Here it is:
1. She's got emotions down. She's learned to sound the siren when she doesn't want to be around someone or when she wants mom. She's got smiling down pat.
2. She's started to take a huge interest into faces. She will sit there and very intently watch my face move and try to copy facial expressions. Laughing at silly faces and then trying to make me laugh in return.
3. I want that. She sees something she wants, she reaches for it, grabs it, eats it. Her hand/eye coordination rocks! She's got this down!
4. Did I hear my name? I'm pretty sure that she's finally learned her name. Today while playing with her I noticed that when her name was mentioned, she would snap her head in the direction of whoever was saying her name. Sweet deal! I hope she learns to love her name as much as I do.
5. New sounds. Repetition. Cool Beans! When she learns a new sound she gets stuck on it for about a week. We've gone from singing to this weird screaming phase to "ma...mmmmm...aaaa" to "pa"!!! Yup today she has been trying her hardest to get that darn "p" down. It's cuter than ever. I love hearing her voice. Regardless of the broken record effect. :] I freakin love her!
6. Hugs. Seriously? Yeah, I got myself a snugglebugg. I enjoy the whole 2 minutes of snuggle time until it turns into pumping her legs deep into my thigh muscles and hair pulling out of excitement of hearing her own voice. She's so cool.
Love you all,
ME

No comments:
Post a Comment