Hello world!
So life has been well...sort of crazy. I have a love/hate relationship with Costa Rica but it doesn't change the fact that it's still BEAUTIFUL, seriously, I have been to a few countries besides my own, oBvIoUsLy, but if you ever get a chance, at least put Costa Rica on your top 5 countries to visit.
I've been watching Teen Mom and I was kind of sad to see it end. I really have grown to feel like I know these girls! We were pregnant at the same time and a couple of the ladies have babies just a few months older than Maia. It's really opened my eyes in some cases to help me within my own relationships with Jose and Maia. My favorites were Maci and Catelyn for sure :] My thoughts...
Maci- She really grew into her shoes, just watching her interact with Ryan (a total ass...sorry for my language, but c'mon, seriously) and Bentley, her son...She's really an amazing woman. The hardest part watching her story was how she had come to realize the new responsibility, obligations, and love that she would have to provide in order to give Bentley the BEST and then watching Ryan shove it back into her face and probably caring less. For women, because they're carrying the child for nine months, the reality hits you hard and fast and you have 9 months to GROW UP, and you gotta do it or you're going to be in serious trouble. And Ryan, the father, had absolutely no idea what had just happened, and sadly he still doesn't and that's so hard to watch. I'm so thankful for Jose.
Catelyn- I was like 36 weeks pregnant or something like that when I first watched her on 16 & Pregnant...She and her boyfriend chose an open adoption for their daughter, Carly. I think I cried through that WHOLE episode. Feeling your baby grow and kick and somersault for 9 months is probably the biggest transformation in the whole world, not for them, but for you. You get attached to that little person growing inside. And when they had to give up Carly my heart just broke for them. Since the adoption their relationship just blossomed and together they make a REALLY strong couple. And I have all the respect in the world for them. I wish I could hug her.
Anyways...I'm sad the show's over and a new one with new girls is starting. So I'll tune into it sometime, perhaps.
On a different note, Jose and I had a twitch the other day and after talking about it and working things out I just feel....so light, I'm so thankful for him. I can't imagine him not being in my life. Honestly, really opening up and talking about your feelings, helps. Times a million. I hold things in for so long that it blows up in everyone's face including my own and so...talking about it before it got to that point was just 10 times better than how I ever imagined it.
Maia is growing leaps and bounds. She loves to hear her own voice and she constantly repeats the same sound over and over to perfect it, and after two days of hearing it, you get a new sound. I'll never get tired of hearing her explore her little voice. She really has taken to her toys lately. She will do the same thing over and over again to see if the outcome is going to be the same, it's pretty awesome to watch her explore and grow. She's pretty amazing. She's just started to drool, but when I say drool, I mean, pool. She will soak her entire shirt in a matter of 10 minutes if I don't wipe her mouth. Or create a HUGE bubbly hanging globe from her lips. Jose kinda freaks out, but I love it! She doesn't cry much and never really has, but after naps, lately she wakes up and must forget where she is, but she'll cry, like really cry, and it's sad. :[
Maia is growing leaps and bounds. She loves to hear her own voice and she constantly repeats the same sound over and over to perfect it, and after two days of hearing it, you get a new sound. I'll never get tired of hearing her explore her little voice. She really has taken to her toys lately. She will do the same thing over and over again to see if the outcome is going to be the same, it's pretty awesome to watch her explore and grow. She's pretty amazing. She's just started to drool, but when I say drool, I mean, pool. She will soak her entire shirt in a matter of 10 minutes if I don't wipe her mouth. Or create a HUGE bubbly hanging globe from her lips. Jose kinda freaks out, but I love it! She doesn't cry much and never really has, but after naps, lately she wakes up and must forget where she is, but she'll cry, like really cry, and it's sad. :[
Some of her favorite things include:
1. Dogs barking...she laughs every time!
2. Her voice, she'll sing all day for you, if you let her.
3. Her feet, bent in half is the way to be.
4. Her book she got from my brothers this christmas, the texture and crinkle sound always intrigues her to pick it up or chew on it.
5. Old Disney Classics- I say old cuz they all have singing and she hears it and sees it together and she becomes mesmerized.
Working out...is a good feeling. Definitely comforting once all is said and done. I sleep better, I feel better and maybe soon I'll look better. Not just for myself but for Jose too. He's a keeper.
Catch of the Day:
Looking for a photographer in CA... Her name is Dianne Stewart-Jago. A great, God fearing woman who is super inspiring. We went to school together when we were younger and she has a lot of great things to offer. :D Check it out!
Always,
Me

No comments:
Post a Comment