Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Letter To My Precious Treasure.

Dear Maia,
Tonight, watching you, you have made me so proud. I have the most amazing daughter in the world. I love you like you can't even begin to imagine. You have made grown boys ooze and talk like babies, sucking them in with your smile. They can't handle but to kiss you and you're probably the first baby they've ever held or will hold for a while.

You have really started to show quite a personality, one that is reminiscent of God's awesome love and wonder. I dream about you all the time. What are you going to look like in two years? Are you gonna want to dance? Or play soccer? Or swim? You make my day complete. I wake up to your calls and go to sleep to your deep breathing. I don't want to imagine what my life could've been like without you.

Everyday is another adventure. I love to hear all of your new sounds and noises. I love watching you eat everything you possibly can, even people's hair. I love the fact that even though a million different people hold you and pass you around, you still find my face amongst theirs and cry for me. I love kissing your feet and watching you pull away while shrieking. I even love when you throw a fit, because there's nothing as sweet as hearing your voice. God gave me the best gift ever.

I want to give you all that I can. I want you to grow to love Jesus even more than myself. I pray that you do. I pray that you achieve every dream you'll have and with that beautiful smile on your face. I can't imagine ever seeing you hurt or sad. I wish I could give you the world. The best I can do is love on you as much as I possibly can. God will handle the rest. You're my precious little girl and I love you.

So tonight as you sleep in your bed, I'm just writing to say, sweet dreams mi amorsita. I love you with all of my heart.
Mommy

No comments: