Friday, April 27, 2012

cell phone photos!

Am I really doing this!? Hahaha. It feels so long since I've had a cell phone. And not only is it a cell, but a smartphone!!!!! Oy!! Also, if you guys are on Instagram, give me a holler and I'll privately send you my IG name! There's people that read my blog and I don't really care for them to have another opportunity to stalk my life, so if you want my IG username, let me know!

I have this weird obsession with taking pictures of my sleeping child. There's just something so....peaceful about her. She's almost 3, and with that comes lots of talking, opinion...and attitude hahaha. So I guess, her sleeping state intrigues me more than it used to. She's insanely beautiful.
I realize that I complain a lot, being here and it's probably really annoying because you guys think of Costa Rica and go...holy bananas, it's like...paradise. Well, you're right and I feel awful sometimes for being such an idiot and not soaking up the moments that I'm here, because well...I'm leaving soon, and once in the states, I KNOW for a fact I'll be wishing I was back on the beaches here...or walking out of the mall and see the sprawling mountains and scenery. Feast your eyes, these pictures don't do any justice at all.

Ballet is my favorite part of the week. I get to dress Maia up and watch her do something she really enjoys. It's adorable. Her teacher treasures her and you can tell that Maia flourishes in this area. It's fun. The bottom middle picture is funny, because she was teaching Jose's friend Daniel first position and he was such a good sport about it. It was adorable.
One of my favorite parts about being a parent to a toddler is that, Maia has hit the age where she loves to pick out her own clothes and it's so fun to sit back and watch what she chooses and what she likes to wear with certain things. She's definitely my crazy daughter and I'm just soaking up these small things because they're pretty awesome. She's pretty freaking awesome!

6 comments:

sabrina said...

love your blog! would love your IG name

thebabyloves@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

I know I'm new to your blog, but I'd love to add you on instagram! I'm michelyn1 if you want to come find me and I'll add you back?

I didn't realize you were in Costa Rica. What took you there and how long have you been? What an adventure!

And your little girl is gorgeous!

Anya said...

Your body makeover is such an inspiration. I'm a new mom and looking at how far you have pushed yourself and what you have accomplished makes me hopeful.

Lauren Nicole said...

i love all of these pictures! and i love keeping up with you and your little family via instagram!

xoxo

Teia said...

your talents never cease to amaze me sonya! so happy that you are using these God-given talents to capture so many memories and special moments! <3

Teia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.