Saturday, January 7, 2012

this year is gonna test me...

I absolutely HATE making decisions. I HATE it. For the LIFE of me, I wish that I could just SETTLE on one idea and MOVE FORWARD!!!! Nope. I feel like I'm constantly going back to the drawing board...I'm getting ready to make the huge move from Costa Rica to the United States...and for the first few months, without Maia. And the tears start....and just thinking about it, makes me want to sob. Like breathless sobs. Heaving, nose drooling, eyes creating rivers down the smile lines of my face, ears plugging up, shoulders all the way to no-man's land - SOBS.

In Proverbs 31:25 it says, "she can laugh at the days to come". Man, I need that joy. That's one heck of a woman. I often find myself crying myself to sleep about this move just because I feel there's so much going into it, and I feel so ALONE. Because, I guess I'm going alone. And I'm going to work and save money and set it aside so that my family has a home and a car and a bed to sleep on...and it just makes me anxious, frustrated, uneasy, sad, tired...the list goes on...but none of it makes me LAUGH. And I guess I'm just at the point - which I should have done LONGGGG ago, where I need to just pray steadfastly and give this one up to the Big Man. Because when I pray...awesome things happen....things like being able to laugh when I think of the days to come.

So if at any moment, any of you think of me or my darling daughter - could you just send up a prayer for peace of heart, joy, and if you're really at it...a nice home and car that will last me a LONGGG time? haha. I really do appreciate all the kind words and the new followers. I like you all and can't wait to meet you :]

9 comments:

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

Thinking of you!!! You are incredibly strong. And awesome!

Samantha said...

Praying for you and all that lies ahead of you! I know that you will make the right decisions, and that good things are headed your way!

Miranda said...

praying for you guys...i know it must be hard but you are strong. good luck girly!

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you!
I know it's going to be hard but it's a great decision and you're doing what's right for your family!
I love you!

Kate said...

awwww hun i will be praying and thinking of you guys. Good luck with everything & remember to smile because you have a beautiful smile.
<3 <3 <3

In our sea of love

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Wow, that's going to take strength you never knew you had. God will take care of both of you, of this I am sure!! I'll be praying!{Keep us updated, ok?} You guys are so precious. xoxo

Andrea said...

That is tough!! I will write down your name on my prayer list. I'm sure Maia will miss you lots too! Cute cute picture of the both of you:)

kelsey said...

i may have a spare queen size bed you can have if that helps. i will pray for you every day. and if you need help finding a car, i know someone... stay strong mommy. when what your doing, hard as it may be, is to better the life of your child, thats the best thing you can do. xoK

Leah said...

remember my comment about her bangs on FB. well i read this post, but the pics were not working that day so I didn't even see it!
Still LOVE the bangs!!!!! :)